VoodooPad 6 Wishlist

John

15 Aug, 2018 03:53 AM

It's been eight months since Primate Labs acquired VoodooPad. We're starting to think about what we want to include in VoodooPad 6. Some things, like iCloud support, are obvious. Other things might not be, so I wanted to create a thread where users could tell us what they want (or what they don't want) to see in VoodooPad 6.

Showing page 3 out of 3. View the first page

1. 61 Posted by macosxguru on 15 Jan, 2019 08:56 PM

In Markdown mode, I would love to be able to change the line spacing and the paragraph spacing.

macosxguru

2. 62 Posted by buysj on 23 Jan, 2019 01:54 PM

Dark Mode for Mojave would be great. I love that VoodooPad is getting updates again. Thanks for taking this on.

3. 63 Posted by Jacob on 09 Feb, 2019 03:04 PM

I would love a port to iOS, Windows, and/or Android. Cross compatibility is cool.

4. 64 Posted by Byron Fergerson on 11 Feb, 2019 10:04 PM

Button for random page
    Export to OPML

5. 65 Posted by daftxxxu on 14 Feb, 2019 03:38 AM

I would love a mind map to show the node structure of all pages in the document.

6. 66 Posted by Jacob Barton on 14 Feb, 2019 02:14 PM

I definitely want this also...and would volunteer to put in some hours of
    researching existing frameworks that could be integrated.

Anybody else remember when Facebook drew a graph of your friends network? I
    think they cut that feature in about 2004 :P

7. 67 Posted by Chris on 21 Feb, 2019 01:01 AM

I've been using VP since 2004 I think, and I began using the web server options for distributing notes on our works Intranet to my staff. I was fantastic. I wouldn't miss that anymore since I've changed careers a dozen times but I still love VP as a digital notebook. However, I've been moving away from it because of the lack of parity between iOS and macOS. In order, here's what I'd like to see, in order of priority. The first two are basically deal breakers that keep me from using it it currently.

1. Markdown parity between macOS & iOS
    2. Ability to sketch on iOS
    3. iCloud or better DropBox support
    4. Dark Mode
  8. 68 Posted by Byron Fergerson on 21 Feb, 2019 02:53 PM

Is Voodoopad still being supported? Can't seem to get a response from them
    by email or thru this.

9. 69 Posted by Clayton on 03 Mar, 2019 05:36 PM

For me Voodoopad has been the most elegant note making app I've ever used. If I'm making notes on a course I'm taking and I want to put all of the info into one large document that I can have right at my fingertips then I know what to use. I can write up pages and pages of stuff on my computer and then view & edit (sort of) on my iPad, perfect. Keep it fast & clean and I'm happy.

The idea of a personal wiki is something I'm surprised Apple hasn't stolen and put into their notes app. VP6 should be be a day one purchase for me.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac