Default size/placement of opening window

tb

02 Nov, 2020 12:11 AM

I don't understand why or how Voodoopad sizes and places the window when a document opens. Where did it get these settings? Why won't it save the changed state of the window? How can I change this? Why should a user even have to ask such a basic question? I've been using Voodoopad *from the beginning*, and it seems like this new behavior is (a) new and (b) totally crazy.

What am I missing?

T

1. 1 Posted by JeffSimons on 16 Dec, 2020 10:40 AM

Did you guys know that you can now play Roblox for free? Check out this roblox download and there is a download link from there. I can't believe that I can finally play it because it's been a long time since I wanted to play something like this. If you guys want, you can read more info and updates of the game on their website in case if you're new to the game. I suggest that you join in now because a lot of people are playing right now in multiplayer mode. It's really fun and addicting!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac