PS4 PC Build vs regualr PS4

ebaycomfirmation8997

17 Feb, 2020 09:27 PM

I built a pc inside a Playstation 4 original case, Intel H97 chipset mini itx

I built a Asrock H97 Mini -itx/AC with an intel core i7-4770T 2.5ghz 4 cores 8 threads and turbo boost up to 3.7ghz. It has a Gigabyte Geforce GT 1030 Gddr5 2gb in it. And 16GB DDR3 1600mhz of regular system memory. A 500 watt athena power flex atx, 2 Solid state drives 480 gb each.

But Geekbench gave my system a lower benchmark score then the jaguar apu witch i find to be impossible. How can a 1.5ghz processor with 8 cores beat a processor with 2.5ghz up to 3.7ghz with 8 cores. How is the intel cpu coming out to be with lower benchmark score then a jaguar core to core or multi core. I figured it would beat my system with the gpu but not the cpu alone. I Want to measure my PC AGAINST the original ps4 jaguar cpu.
Anyone have an answer how the jaguar beats my system cpu? Being clocked almost at have the speed unabled to boost clock yet?

Why is geekbench not working?

1. 1 Posted by ebaycomfirmatio... on 17 Feb, 2020 09:34 PM

Here are some photos of my system

2. 2 Posted by ebaycomfirmatio... on 17 Feb, 2020 10:58 PM

Anyone got a technical answer as to why a jaguar cpu would measure higher on a bench score then even a i7-4790K 4.0 ghz 4 cores and 8 threads and can turbo boost to 4.40ghz witch is really fast. So how can Jaguar cpu in game console with a locked clock at 1.5ghz beat this chip with your benchmark Test by Geek Bench. That is impossible for that chip in a jailbroken ps4 with linux to beat it. It's a console for gods sake that seems really wrong to me. for both the ps4 pro and ps4 original rediculouse high bench mark scores with geek bench. Beating chips twice as fast that can't be right. Any input on this fasinating hardware sony built would be great. I hope the test is just bogus

3. 3 Posted by ebaycomfirmatio... on 19 Feb, 2020 08:24 PM

Alright i figured out the problem. I read geek bench 5 scores of my pc inside a ps4 against the ps4 score in geek bench 4. I downloaded geek bench 4 and ran my bench score again and destroyed the ps4 and ps4 pro bench score.

https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15242133
    ps4 pc build
    here are the ps4 original bench scores
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=DG1000FGF84HT

ps4 pro
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=DG1307SML87IB

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac