Will not work

Charlie Lapinski

06 Nov, 2019 02:30 AM

Says i need to disconnect internet to open the app and then says it needs internet which I do have but won't run at all

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 11 Nov, 2019 10:57 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and I apologize for my delayed response. Could you let me know which platform you are using Geekbench on (for example, Geekbench 5 for Android), so that I can take a closer look at this issue? In addition, which application is notifying you that you need to disconnect your internet in order to use Geekbench? Geekbench 4 and Geekbench 5 do not require that your internet connection be disabled in order to work.

All the best,
    Colin

Primate Labs Inc

2. 2 Posted by Charlie Lapinsk... on 14 Nov, 2019 09:51 PM

Geekbench 4 on lg g4

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 15 Nov, 2019 03:38 PM

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know your system details. Could you try to access https://browser.geekbench.com in your LG G4's default internet browser and let me know if you can connect to the website successfully?

In addition, could you take a screenshot of the screen that is alerting you that you need to disconnect from the internet in order to use Geekbench?

All the best,
    Colin

Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac