Geekbench 3 non funziona più.

Angelo Racca

01 Nov, 2019 08:18 AM

Acquistai l’app in oggetto. Non è giusto che da quando sono uscite le nuove versioni non posso utilizzare più l’app. Non posso pagare di nuovo un app che avevo già acquistato. Non capisco il vostro modo di lavorare. Grazie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 13 Nov, 2019 05:36 PM

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and I apologize for my delayed response. We can only provide customer support in English at this time, unfortunately.

Could you let me know what kind of issue you are running into with Geekbench 3, and what kind of system you are running it on?

All the best,
    Colin

Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Angelo Racca on 15 Nov, 2019 07:01 AM

Hi,
    I bought the app in the long run. After updating my iPhone (iOS 13) the app no ​​longer works. Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 15 Nov, 2019 04:17 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry for any trouble caused by this issue. Could you let me know which iPhone device you encountered this issue on, and what kind of error you are running into with Geekbench, so that I can take a closer look?

All the best,
    Colin

Primate Labs Inc.

4. 4 Posted by Artem S. Tashki... on 16 Nov, 2019 09:06 PM

Colin, right in the title he says he can't use GB3 on iOS 13 ;-)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac