Geekbench 4 Unavailable

Steff Unk

09 Oct, 2019 05:40 PM

I just tried to Download Geekbench 4 for my iPhone now it says that the app has been removed from the App Store. I normally don’t purchase apps from the App Store but I made an exception for your App. I find it very unjustified if I will be unable to download again it in the future because you bring out a new version

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by jaime on 16 Oct, 2019 08:51 PM

Hi Steff Unk,
    Geekbench 4 is no longer retrievable from the search function as it's no longer available for sale since release of Geekbench 5.

If you go into your previous purchases in the App Store you should see Geekbench 4 under your account.

2. 2 Posted by Almadweb on 09 Nov, 2019 08:18 PM

Hi jaime,
    I’m agree with Steff Unk, we can’t update the app to the last version because the app is not anymore in the store.
    Please put it back in the store.
    Best regards
    Almadweb

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 20 Nov, 2019 04:58 PM

Hi Almadweb,

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I apologize for my delayed response. This seems to be an issue only with updating Geekbench 3. It should still be possible to download Geekbench 3 from the Purchases menu of your App Store profile. In this case, you will likely need to uninstall the Geekbench 3 application, and then install it again through the Purchases menu.

Please let me know if you run into any further issues and I would be happy to take a closer look.

All the best,
    Colin

Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac