Wrong processor and old versions

Rafael Burin

26 Sep, 2019 02:37 PM

I have a ZenFone 4 with Snapdragon 660 but Geekbench does not recognize this version and shows that the processor is Snapdragon 630, please correct this. If possible also keep the old versions of the app, I have old devices that I can't compare because the old versions are not available.

1. 1 Posted by Colin on 23 Oct, 2019 09:17 PM

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I apologize for the delayed response. I'll pass the issue detecting your device's CPU along to my team and see if we can resolve it in a future update. Could you let me know the model number of your device, to help us investigate the issue more quickly?

Regarding the older versions of Geekbench, if you have purchased Geekbench 3 or Geekbench 4 through the Google Play store, you should be able to download them again through the store's Account menu under Purchase History. Would that allow you to test your devices that aren't supported in Geekbench 5?

Best,
    Colin

Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_20190926-113617434.png 205 KB
  • Screenshot_20190926-113601575.png 119 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac