re downloading it on my new apple id

ramyar

01 May, 2019 05:36 PM

i have brought this app on my account as you can see the details and email. however my account which was linked to apple no longer allows me to download apps and have disabled my apple ID without explaining as to why and i have no other choice but to make a new apple ID. my problem here is i have been a big fan of your app and when i paid for the app it was one time purchase for the pro and now its a subscription based. i wish for it to be transferred to over my new email. [email blocked]. if you guys would like to get some sort of account that has lifetime access. i will provide the proof i am a lifetime access user. this is my method on re download my apps i am heart broken by what apple has done if you guys dont accept for over 10 years of having this account they close it down on me . leaves me no choice but to start fresh and if i am not able to get my restore puchases back this way leaves me no choice but to leave they plat form and they products.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac