or Create a profile
27 Mar, 2019 03:37 PM
I am working with a few members of a project on creating a tool that pulls the stats the JSON records (like from https://browser.geekbench.com/mac-benchmarks.json). Curling the file shows there is no Last-Modified header which causes a couple issues with caching on the application. Would it be possible to add the Last-Modified header to the files listed above? If it's a ton of work, I understand, but it would be beneficial and should be possible via nginx and Phusion Passenger.
Header from CURL output below:
$: curl -s -v -X HEAD https://browser.geekbench.com/mac-benchmarks.json
* Trying 188.8.131.52...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to browser.geekbench.com (184.108.40.206) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/cert.pem
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305
* ALPN, server accepted to use http/1.1
* Server certificate:
* subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; OU=EssentialSSL Wildcard; CN=*.geekbench.com
* start date: Jul 11 00:00:00 2018 GMT
* expire date: Jul 11 23:59:59 2019 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "browser.geekbench.com" matched cert's "*.geekbench.com"
* issuer: C=GB; ST=Greater Manchester; L=Salford; O=COMODO CA Limited; CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
* SSL certificate verify ok.
> HEAD /mac-benchmarks.json HTTP/1.1
> Host: browser.geekbench.com
> User-Agent: curl/7.54.0
> Accept: */*
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
< Connection: keep-alive
< Status: 200 OK
< Cache-Control: max-age=0, private, must-revalidate
< ETag: W/"fa731256ca13cf5552cfd8a063e1c113"
< X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
< X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
< X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
< X-Runtime: 0.255081
< X-Request-Id: aca6665f-7f50-46e4-9f87-d60e49c1f319
< Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 15:25:04 GMT
< X-Powered-By: Phusion Passenger 5.3.5
< Server: nginx/1.14.0 + Phusion Passenger 5.3.5
* no chunk, no close, no size. Assume close to signal end
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Primate Labs staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Primate Labs support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.