Site and uploading results broken

Patrik

22 Jan, 2019 02:48 PM

Is primate labs in the process of slowly dying or what's going on here?!
First, editing older (GB2/3) uploaded results with a description etc. resulted in an error when you tried to save the changes (happened several months ago already), now uploading GB2 results fails completely with a HTTP 500 error within GB2 (doesn't even open the browser), and uploading GB3 or GB4 results just throws a "The page you were looking for doesn't exist." in the browser.

Combine that with pretty much no official answers to questions on this support platform in months and blatant spambot posts not being deleted and it makes me question wether PL will be around much longer. Certainly looks like things are getting abandoned...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 22 Jan, 2019 09:00 PM

The Geekbench Browser blocks uploads from hardware that is identified as an engineering sample or as pre-release hardware.

2. 2 Posted by Patrik on 23 Jan, 2019 12:31 PM

Comparisons apparently not wanted. Understood. And I thought that was the whole point behind Geekbench. Guess I'm gonna have to find something else then if I can't even benchmark and compare relatively rare old ES CPUs that differ from the retail units against the whole host of previously benchmarked stuff...

3. John closed this discussion on 23 Jan, 2019 05:27 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac