Battery browser

Michael Wimmer

12 Oct, 2018 03:50 AM

Hi,
I find the battery benchmark browser to be quite useless since so many short battery tests are included (just a couple of minutes). Can you not provide a way to filter the results? First, I would like to see results of iphone 6s NOT including iphone 6s plus. Second, I would like to see only "full discharge" results. And third, only results with high confidence.

My battery performance is calculated as 1500 for a 6s, but I know the battery is quite terrible already, I have to charge twice a day. I wonder what the real performance of a new 6s battery would be...

1. 1 Posted by Sarah on 12 Oct, 2018 04:11 PM

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. I will pass your suggestions on to the team to see if we can incorporate them in future. I can see how these options would be needed. If you have any other suggestions on how we can improve the Geekbench Browser, feel free to let us know.

2. 2 Posted by Michael Wimmer on 13 Oct, 2018 04:12 AM

Thanks!

Since you have access to all the data, could you extract for me the average
    score+runtime for all iphone 6s tests that ran to full discharge?

Another item you should record during the test and make available in a filter
    is the battery wear level. Then one could check how phones behave with new
    battery, for example.

On 12.10.2018 18:11, Sarah wrote:

3. 3 Posted by Sarah on 16 Oct, 2018 03:26 PM

For the average score, please take a look at the Battery Benchmark Chart here: https://browser.geekbench.com/battery-benchmarks

The iPhone 6s is currently on the list at an average Battery Score of 1459. We do not have an average battery benchmark runtime available.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

4. 4 Posted by Michael Wimmer on 16 Oct, 2018 04:38 PM

Yes, I know what the average battery score is. I was just interested in an
    average of all the scores that ran to full discharge. The average in that
    chart is over all tests, and that is quite useless because it contains mostly
    scores from tests that ran very shortly (10-30minutes). Since you have access
    to the database, it should be easy for you to filter it appropriately and tell
    me the average I'd like to know!

thanks,

Michael

On 16.10.2018 17:26, Sarah wrote:

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

12 Dec, 2018 04:50 PM
11 Dec, 2018 06:57 PM
11 Dec, 2018 05:30 PM