Will someday dropbox synx or other sync be avaible?

allan.amaro

13 Sep, 2018 03:59 PM

Hi, I bought this app because I saw it the data in dropbox account, but it's not working and I say this is happening from years, support just say that is an error and will be corrected in the future. Can you say to me the real answer if you will? Because i will find another app if you don't, thanks

edited: Are there a way to sync the data? Like by icloud, or another way

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sarah on 13 Sep, 2018 04:25 PM

Hi allan.amaro,

I apologize for the trouble this has caused, and we appreciate your patience. We have been looking into a fix for this issue. If I have any updates on the matter, I will post here.

At the moment, the other options for saving your data on iOS or Android are to either email the results to yourself OR upload directly to the Geekbench Browser and connect the result to your user account. When you send the email, the .gb4 file with your result will be attached to the message. After sending, you can open your email on a desktop computer and save it there. Geekbench 4 does not have iCloud integration.

Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be glad to help.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac