I want to know how to calculate

xodn9900

12 Jul, 2018 03:04 AM

Using geekbench 4.2.0, I found that the crypto Score is the same as this AES.
If so, I thought that it should be equal to the average scoure of the items of the integer and the integer scoure. But the results were different.
So I ask.
Integer Score
Floationg point Score
Memory Socre
How do I calculate three values?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sarah on 12 Jul, 2018 04:08 PM

Hi xodn9900,

Thanks for posting. Here's an overview about Geekbench 4 scores: http://support.primatelabs.com/kb/geekbench/interpreting-geekbench-...

On that page there are links to additional documentation about CPU and Compute workloads. Here's the overview for CPU workloads: https://www.geekbench.com/doc/geekbench4-cpu-workloads.pdf

In the documentation above, the workload descriptions are divided by type. On page 6, you will find more detail on how the scores themselves are calculated. The Cryptography, Integer, Floating Point, and Memory scores are calculated using the geometric mean of the workload scores for each section. The only cryptography workload is AES, so the AES workload score and the Crypto score are the same.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,

Sarah
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by xodn9900 on 13 Jul, 2018 09:19 AM

Hi,Sarah
    Can you tell me why you are using geometric averaging?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• geekbench4.2.0_test.xlsx 11.1 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac