How can i Know...

Ricardo Guinsburg

23 May, 2018 01:53 PM

As an amateur computer user , i dont know how to understand the parameters,the numbers that the program give to me evaluating my Computer.What shall i do ?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sarah on 23 May, 2018 03:42 PM

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for posting. Here's some information about how Geekbench works:

When you run a benchmark, Geekbench assigns work to your device and evaluates your device's ability to complete it. Geekbench provides intensive benchmarks based on everyday use cases.

Once your test is complete, Geekbench will display a variety of scores for your device's performance in different categories. You can find out more about what these scores mean and the different workloads here: http://support.primatelabs.com/kb/geekbench/interpreting-geekbench-...

The score in large print at the top of the screen is your Geekbench Score for that benchmark, which is an overall score. The Geekbench Score is useful for comparing different devices quickly. Depending on the platform you're using, there may be some scores provided in the application to compare your result to, and you can also take a look at the Geekbench Browser for individual results or for average results on the Benchmark Charts. For example, you can look for the average score for your device on the Benchmark Charts to see how your device compares to the average example of its model.

When comparing scores, remember that higher scores are better and that double the score indicates double the performance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about Geekbench.

Warm regards,

Sarah
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac