wierd results

adam varinsky

19 Apr, 2018 05:32 PM

so I was trying to absolutely destroy my CPU in geebench tests so I enabled low power mode to underclock the cpu then i took śom HDR photos and slow motion video. then I played some music while constantly refreshing my widgets. keep in mid that I was doing all of this while the test was doing. and the results surprised me. oh by the way i am using an iphone 6. So I dont know if theseresults are normal. if they are, then can you explain me how does it work?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 19 Apr, 2018 05:49 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and I'm sorry for any confusion caused by this. To ensure that Geekbench can provide accurate results, it is best to ensure that low-power mode is not enabled, that other substantial background processes are not being run during your benchmarks, and that Geekbench is the active application on your device throughout the benchmark.

Given the conditions that you were running the benchmark in, Geekbench scores may not accurate represent your device's typical performance. It is difficult to say if they are "normal" or not since these testing conditions are very atypical. I'm not certain if that answers your question, and if it doesn't please let me know and I'll see if I can provide more information.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• IMG_1683.PNG 85.1 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac