Geekbench wan't running

Georgiev

01 Apr, 2018 06:51 AM

Geekbench has an error while trying to run.
WiFi was on. Data was on too.
LG G4 H-815.
Android 6.0

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 02 Apr, 2018 03:10 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and I'm sorry for any trouble caused by this. There is currently an issue on the LG G4 preventing Geekbench from connecting to the Geekbench Browser. We are currently working with LG to resolve this issue but in the meantime there is unfortunately no technical workaround.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help at this time.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Gosho Georgiew on 02 Apr, 2018 03:57 PM

My friends runnings successfully the app at LG G4, but two of them with beta of Nougat 7.0 - v29a , and other one with Lollypop 5.1

\.abv-omExternalClass\ pre { width: 92.0%; margin: 10px 2.0%; padding: 5px 2.0%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6; } \.abv-omExternalClass\ blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #cccccc; }

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 03 Apr, 2018 04:08 PM

Hi,

I see, thanks for following up with me. I'll pass this information along to my team and see if we can provide more information about the scope of LG G4 connection issue and why it might be affecting your device and not the ones belonging to your friends. Could you let me know what operating system version you have installed, and what version of Geekbench you have installed (e.g. 4.2.0)?

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

4. 4 Posted by Gosho Georgiew on 03 Apr, 2018 04:29 PM

My Android version is official OTA before year ago 6.0 vetsion v20g .The Geekbench is the latest from mondeay v4.2.0 .

\.abv-omExternalClass\ pre { width: 92.0%; margin: 10px 2.0%; padding: 5px 2.0%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6; } \.abv-omExternalClass\ blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #cccccc; }

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Colin on 04 Apr, 2018 02:51 PM

Hi,

Thanks! I'll take a closer look at this issue and get back to you as soon as I can if I can provide more information.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_2018-04-01-03-09-30.png 264 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac