Geekbench 4 freezes

Michael

29 Mar, 2018 03:47 AM

Hi,
When I run Geekbench 4 on my iPhone X, it freezes very soon after opening it. I have tried reinstalling the app / making sure I have the latest version. I currently am running the latest version of iOS 11.2.6. What can I do to fix this issue.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 29 Mar, 2018 02:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I'm sorry for any trouble caused by this issue. Could you let me know when the freezing started, and when it occurs now, so that we can take a closer look at this? For example, does it start when entering a particular menu, or does it freeze even if you have simply launched the application?

One user had a similar issue, and it was resolved by rebooting their device. Could you try rebooting your device and running a benchmark and let me know if the benchmark runs successfully?

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Michael on 30 Mar, 2018 03:52 PM

Hi,
    Sorry to waste your time. Restarting worked 100%, should have started with that 
    Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 02 Apr, 2018 03:15 PM

Hi,

No problem at all, and I'm glad to hear that Geekbench is running smoothly for you now. We're investigating this issue now with the goal of preventing other users from running into this issue.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac