iPhone 7 score is very poor

ABHISHEK

15 Mar, 2018 04:34 PM

Hey team I had purchased iPhone 7 Jet Black 6 months ago. I had never seen single core score more than 1826 and muti core score more than 3250. This is my 1st iPhone so I am really not able to figure out what is wrong with this device. I had waited for software updates wishing that it will improve but it is not happening. What should I do?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 15 Mar, 2018 09:23 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and I'm sorry to hear that your phone's scores are lower than you'd like them to be. Lower than expected scores can be caused by running a benchmark in low-power mode, or by hardware or software issues. If you believe that hardware or software issues could be causing lower than expected scores, we recommend running 3-4 CPU benchmarks over the course of several days. If your scores are consistently low, we recommend taking your device to a local Apple Store for inspection and potential servicing.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Abhishek Chavan on 21 Mar, 2018 04:51 PM

Hi Colin,
    Thanks for resolving my query. I was running the test with low power mode.
    When I ran the test without the low power mode ON it was a magic. Now
    Single core score is 3520 and muti core score is 6002.

Regards,
    ABHISHEK

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac