Dual CPU, only 1 Recognized - Same Score for 1 and 2 CPU

13 Mar, 2018 04:53 AM

I have a Hackintosh with dual X5-2683v4. XCPM and LPC are properly configured. Turbo and speedstep is verified working.

But I get the same speed report (or even lower) with 2 CPUs installed as when I only had 1 CPU installed (approximately 25k - 27k, with 1 CPU was getting 25k - 30k).

Additionally, the program does not report any indication that it sees the second CPU (it only says Intel Xeon E5-2683 v4 @ 2.10 GHz).

Does this indicator something is wrong with my setup? Or is it possibly a bug in Geekbench? Or something else entirely?

Appreciate any insight.
- Asher

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 13 Mar, 2018 01:30 PM

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Could you link me to one or both of your results in the Geekbench Browser so that I can take a closer look?

All the best,
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Asher on 13 Mar, 2018 07:57 PM

I don't have the results from 1 CPU, but here is with 2. With 1 I was seeing as high as 4500-5000 on 1 CPU and 29-30k multiple.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac