Geekbench 4 Pro Android runs offline?

Fabián Frommel

09 Mar, 2018 03:37 PM

Hello,

I am about to buy the Geekbench 4 Pro app for Android and I would like to know the main differences with the trail version, and if is it possible to run Pro version offline.

Thank you in advance.
Fabián.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 09 Mar, 2018 04:32 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Geekbench 4 Pro provides additional features over Geekbench 4. In particular, in provides the ability to configure your CPU Benchmark to customize the number of iterations that workloads are run for, the gap of time between workloads in which the device is not working on a workload, and the number of workers and memory workers. It also enables the OpenCL and CUDA APIs for Compute Benchmarks on devices which support those APIs. Geekbench 4 Pro does not allow benchmarks to be run without an internet connection.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I would be happy to help out!

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

12 Dec, 2018 04:50 PM
11 Dec, 2018 06:57 PM
11 Dec, 2018 05:30 PM