Questions about Geekbench 4 License

Fabián

11 Jan, 2018 07:40 PM

Hello,
I am about to buy the Geekbench 4 for Linux License and I have some doubts:
- What is the duration of this license?
- Is this license allow me to export results to a .csv file to process it offline?
Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 12 Jan, 2018 03:04 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The Geekbench 4 for Linux license does not expire, and it allows you to export your results to a variety of formats including CSV.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I would be happy to help out.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Fabián on 15 Jan, 2018 07:56 PM

Thank you for the quick response.
    In fact, now I'm thinking about buying the Geekbench 4 Pro license, but it's not clear to me what things I can do with this license that I can not with the Geekbench 4 license of USD 15. I was studying the comparative table, but it's not very explanatory.
    I await comments. Thanks again.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 15 Jan, 2018 11:11 PM

Hi,

Geekbench 4 Pro supports the use of Standalone Mode, which allows you to run Geekbench from removable media. This can be very handy for benchmarking many devices. It is also licensed for commercial use which is necessary for some use cases, and includes a variety of additional command-line features to support running specific workloads, changing the number of iterations that the workloads are run for in each benchmark, and more. Geekbench 4 Pro is also required to enable the command line interface on Windows and Mac, but since the Linux interface is on the command line by default there is no change in that respect for the Pro version.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac