Battery Score

mizunobill

07 Jan, 2018 02:52 PM

Very frustrating I received a score of 1563, ok but what does that mean? I search your knowledge base basically it says the higher the score the better. But what do you compare it too? Is that good or bad? I bought your app and recieved a number what a rip off!!!!

1. 1 Posted by NK on 07 Jan, 2018 07:13 PM

Same here. Cannot find what the number means and how it compares to a healthy/bad battery. What's up, Geekbench?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Colin on 08 Jan, 2018 10:03 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and I'm sorry for any confusion. You can search for other battery results on the Geekbench Browser here, or view aggregated results for a variety of devices here. We're currently working to add more devices to the list of aggregated scores, and we'll be releasing more documentation soon on how to evaluate your battery benchmark results. Thanks for your patience, and if you have any other questions please let me know!

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

3. 3 Posted by mizunobill on 09 Jan, 2018 04:07 AM

I agree

Sent from my iPhone

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac