Gekbench4 stops CPU test at mid-point, at LZMA test

Moniko Monov

01 Jan, 2018 10:12 PM

Hello,

Running CPU test with Geekbench4 and it stops suddenly at around middle of the test during or after LZMA test and goes back to displaying the main CPU window. Attached video shows that point

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 02 Jan, 2018 07:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I'm sorry for any trouble caused by this issue. Could you let me know what version of Geekbench 4 you were running at the time that this issue happened so that we can investigate this problem more closely?

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Moniko Monov on 02 Jan, 2018 11:20 PM

Thanks for responding,

The version Geekbench 4 I’m running is 4.2.0 (400884) and it’s on Mac OS X High Sierra 10.13.2 (17C88)

On Jan 2, 2018, at 2:21 PM, Colin <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 03 Jan, 2018 04:49 PM

Hi,

Thanks for following up with me. I'll pass this along to my team and let you know as soon as possible if we can provide more information or an update on this.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

4. 4 Posted by tarkh on 09 May, 2018 09:10 AM

Hello! Is there any results of this issue? I'm having the same situation on my Hackintosh, High Sierra 10.13 (17E202). Only difference in my case that Geekbench 4 64 bit test suddenly stops at random points after half of its progress bar.
    Thanx for any feedback.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Colin on 09 May, 2018 06:21 PM

Hi trakh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We haven't identified the cause of this issue yet; however, I'd like to ask a few questions about the issue you're encountering to investigate further. Could you let me know what device you're using, what version of Geekbench you have, and which benchmark you are running so that we can take a closer look? In addition, is the benchmark stopping during a particular workload?

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

6. 6 Posted by ALA on 18 Sep, 2018 03:44 AM

Geekbench (the latest version for Windows 10 Pro 64bit as of now) also stops mid-cycle after making changes with Intel's XTU program. XTU's benchmarking and stress tests work fine as well as Cinebench R15. Why Geekbench doesn't work, no idea.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• geekbench4.mp4 710 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac