Battery & Downclock

Francesco

20 Dec, 2017 01:51 PM

I want to report, the battery usurate and the clock down, it depends a lot from the temperature, more less is the temperature more is battery usurate and more less is the core clock speed.
Atacchaments,
iPhone 6s in a less temperature situation.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 21 Dec, 2017 09:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you go into more detail about what you mean by "usurate" and what changes you're seeing in clock speed? I'm not sure if I understand the situation that you're describing, but I'd like to take a closer look and see if I can help.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Francesco “De4D... on 21 Dec, 2017 10:35 PM

If you try to test a iPhone 6/6s when the temperature is low like 3-10 °C, the battery worn will go over 50% and do this score on benchmark. (iPhone 6s)
    So I think battery worn most depend from temperature. And is “temporary” worm because at Apple store, yesterday my battery life is at 85,60%.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 09 Jan, 2018 10:25 PM

Hi,

I'm very sorry for the delayed response. It looks like these unusual scores may be related to an issue with cold weather that Apple identified, which you can read about from several sources including here.

While Primate Labs doesn't diagnose hardware or software issues on specific devices, if you believe that a hardware or software issue may be affecting your score then we recommend running a CPU benchmark 3-4 times over several days (with the device not in extreme hot or cold conditions). If your scores are consistently lower than expected, then we recommend bringing your device to an Apple Store for inspection and potential servicing.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 42B7E4D9-8DF5-4F0C-BDF9-444A03CB0DE4.png 82.9 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac