Geekbench 4 ios battery scores

gctwnl

16 Dec, 2017 10:02 PM

Hi, i’ve bought Geekbench 4 and have run the battery score. Where can I compare this with other iPhone 6 results?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 17 Dec, 2017 11:57 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're working to roll out full battery score comparison functionality on the Geekbench Browser; currently, you can browse battery results on the Geekbench Browser here.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by Gerben Wierda on 18 Dec, 2017 07:23 AM

Are these results normalised for the differences between screen dimmed/not dimmed and full/partial discharge?

G

3. 3 Posted by Anna on 01 Jan, 2018 08:02 PM

Thank you for the app! I just tested my iPhone SE with higher scores. Then tested my brand new iPod , that I thought was defective. Slightly higher CPU score. Lower Compute score. Started the battery test ( using the 3hr version ) with a fully charged battery. The app read it at 99% at start. I tried comparing scores, but the gen 6 iPods listed were of the last update and Mine is 10.3.3. (Afraid to update due to problems after installing on two iPhones) Also, those work percentages showed fairly straight lines for work %. Mine show less work load. Can you help me interpret? How skewed could the results be! And would the score be considered High or Medium? Thank you.

4. 4 Posted by Anna on 01 Jan, 2018 08:27 PM

Added Info; CPU SIngle was 41 higher. Multi was 141 higher. Compute was 136 lower. Would that , along with battery results , affect the battery score! Thanks again!

5. 5 Posted by lezasmith7 on 02 Jan, 2018 09:41 AM

Hello

we expect battery capacity to decrease as batteries age, we expect processor performance to stay the same.

6. 6 Posted by Dee on 08 Jan, 2018 05:54 AM

I ran the Full Discharge for the battery test all day. I started with a full charge and checked the score when my battery was at 2%. However, the test didn’t run even though I observed it commence. What happened? Why did it not run?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac