Battery test iphone 5s ios 11.1

vincent

06 Nov, 2017 08:55 AM

Hi,
i have bought a refurbished Iphone 5s with IOS11 and i want to know if the battery health is good
my battery score is : 906
time elapsed : 1h40min
here is the link of my results : https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/battery/891

1) So what can we say about this battery ? It has almost 900 charge cycles (with ibackupbot)
2) Why work is 100% and other Iphone 5s are about 50-70% ?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 06 Nov, 2017 05:33 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Geekbench battery scores are best understood in relation to scores on other devices, and it appears that a score of 906 is within the expected range for an iPhone 5s. See these results for comparison:

A higher work percentage over the length of the battery test may indicate that a device is able to perform more work in the same time period than another device. Small variations can occur due to background processes and other factors. I haven't seen any iPhone 5s devices that have a sustained work percentage under 70%; above that seems to be more typical.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. 2 Posted by vincent on 07 Nov, 2017 08:21 AM

Ok, thx for these informations Colin!
    One last question : can we compare geekbench 3 and geekbench 4 battery results for the same device ?

Have a nice day

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 14 Nov, 2017 05:18 PM

Hi,

No problem, and please excuse the slow response. Geekbench 4 battery benchmark scores are not designed to be compared to Geekbench 3 battery benchmark scores.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac