Geekbench freeze when starting up

Will

07 Jun, 2017 07:40 PM

Hello,

Like the tittle said. Trying to launch geekbench and the app just freeze when starting up. Running latest windows 10, Samsung Galaxy Book 12' TY

1. 1 Posted by Christina on 14 Jun, 2017 05:25 AM

I am also experiencing this problem on Windows 10 on my PC. Stuck on splash screen, never runs.

This happened to me previously with CPU-Z as well, but it was due to AMD Raid and was fixed since then.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Colin on 24 Aug, 2017 02:30 PM

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by it. I have passed this information along to development and I will let you know if there are any updates.

Christina, could you provide some specifications of your PC so that we can more effectively investigate the issue that you are experiencing?

Regards,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 24 Aug, 2017 03:08 PM

Hi again,

After some investigation, it seems that this problem might have been resolved in Geekbench 4.1.1. Could you update your application and give it a try?

Regards,
    Colin,
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac