Didn't come with battery diagnostic function

Derrick

26 Mar, 2017 02:53 AM

Hi, i need a apps to diagnostic my iphone battery problem.
I found a website which shown Geekbench apps able to check battery problem.
http://www.iphonetricks.org/trick-for-testing-iphone-battery-strength/.

After purchase the apps and use it, the battery diagnostic function was missing.

I would like to request a refund where the Geekbench apps didn't has the function i want.

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Ariella on 27 Mar, 2017 05:30 PM

Hi Derrick,

Thanks for your message. We unfortunately had to remove the battery benchmark from the app. While we are working on an improved version, we do not have a release date for it at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

In order to receive a refund for an App Store download, you will need to request a refund through Apple. Please open your emailed receipt from the App Store and click on "report a problem" on the bottom right hand corner of the receipt. It will redirect you to a webpage, and prompt you to enter your Apple I.D.

Tap "Choose Problem" and enter the required information, then click submit. Apple should get back to you within a few business days about the status of your request! I've included a link below to their support page about this topic in case you need more detailed information!

Getting a refund from Apple

Regards,
    Ariella Burton
    Primate Labs Inc.

2. Ariella closed this discussion on 27 Mar, 2017 08:17 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac