Compute benchmark results "Page not found"

Ergates

29 Nov, 2016 10:22 AM

I'm running the test version of Geekbench, and considering buying a full licence. However, I'm not able to see the results of the compute benchmark. The benchmark appears to run sucessfully, redirects to the web page for the results, but the web page reports:

"The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved."

The CPU Benchmark, however, runs completely normally and returns the results I would expect for my particular hardware.

1. 1 Posted by Sangeeta Thomas on 29 Nov, 2016 05:26 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Geekbench. What device are you trying to run the compute benchmark on?

2. 2 Posted by Ergates on 30 Nov, 2016 01:18 PM

This is on a Windows 10 computer, composed of:
    i7 6700K
    Asus Maximus VIII Formula motherboard
    Asus STRIX GTX1070
    Samsung 950 PRO 512GB SSD, NVMe.

3. 3 Posted by Sangeeta Thomas on 05 Dec, 2016 07:28 PM

Sorry for the delay in response. I have filed this issue with engineering. I will let you know when I have more information regarding this request.

4. 4 Posted by Terry on 12 Jan, 2018 05:46 AM

Hi @Sangeeta,

We also have this kind of issue, is there any update info"?

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Colin on 12 Jan, 2018 03:13 PM

Hi Terry,

Could you let me know what version of Windows and what version of Geekbench (e.g. 4.2.0) are on your machine so that we can take a closer look? Could you also confirm for me if you are only experiencing this with Compute OpenCL tests on the AMD 15FF Graphics, or if there is another benchmark configuration that isn't working?

We don't have an update for this issue available right now, but any information you would be able to provide may help us resolve this problem.

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by John on 12 Jan, 2018 03:31 PM

Hi Terry,

Results from engineering sample hardware are blocked from the Geekbench Browser.

I noticed, too, that you are using the "Tryout" version of Geekbench 4. As per the Geekbench 4 EULA a Pro license is required to use Geekbench 4 for commercial purposes. Let us know if you need assistance in coming into compliance with the EULA.

Best,
    John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac