Geekbench 3 crashes on startup - Android 4.0.3

Johannes

23 Aug, 2013 12:57 PM

The app crashes on startup. It's showing the UI without content for a few seconds, then it closes without any chance to send a crash report. I'm runing it on a Asus Eee Pad Slider (SL101, Nvidia Tegra 2) with a rooted stock Android (4.0.3). Any suggestions are appreciated.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 29 Aug, 2013 07:07 AM

Geekbench 3 for Android requires an ARMv7 processor that supports NEON instructions. Your NVIDIA Tegra 2 does not meet these minimum requirements, hence the crash.

If you are not happy with your purchase because of this limitation I would be happy to refund your order. Just email support at primatelabs dot com with your Google Play order number and we'll take care of the rest.

In the meantime let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to help out.

2. 2 Posted by Bob on 17 Oct, 2017 04:50 PM

What a load of be, I've got the Toshiba excite pro NVIDIA Tetra 4 and get the same proble, as soon as I click the run test it crashes.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 17 Oct, 2017 09:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I'm sorry for any trouble caused by this issue. Could you let me know if your copy of Geekbench 3 is fully updated?

All the best,
    Colin
    Primate Labs Inc.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac